We manufacture and assemble customized molded parts, such as boots, cable breakouts, transitions, covers, caps, and feedthroughs, in many different configurations and sizes, leading the market in terms of mass customization. We produce heat-shrinkable molded parts that provide dependable strain relief and mechanical and electrical protection for a wide range of applications and environmental conditions. We provide molded parts in a variety of materials, such as semi-rigid and flexible polyolefin, modified elastomer, elastomer polymer blend, and Viton® polymer blend.
- Abrasion and crush resistance
- Excellent performance at both high and low temperatures
- Superior mechanical protection
- Sealing and strain relief
- Compliance with MIL-I-81765, the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Lloyd's Registry of Shipping, and Det Norske Veritas (DNV) standards
Our heat-shrinkable molded parts are versatile and offer cost-effective solutions in many application areas, including rail and mass transit, automotive and truck, heavy equipment, and marine.