As a great number of our solutions are highly customized and involve customer co-design process, technical support is considered an important part of HitekNOFAL customer services procedure.
HitekNOFAL have deployed a great part of effort to build an effective, collaborative support group that includes people inside the support team, throughout the company, and also any external partners with appropriate skills.
Incoming support requests, whether directly from the web, through e-mail or telephone call, are distributed based on skills, quality, cost, and service level requirements. Our support group is able to work collaboratively as a real time team when necessary and where business objectives require it
HitekNOFAL Technical Consultants is responsible for the following
- Manage and track customer service requests from initial contact through resolution
- Automatically route service requests to the appropriate representative for action
- Have access to a data base that contains solutions to the most common service problems
- Keep tabs on customer e-mail messages and generate automatic responses when appropriate,
- Generate reports that identify demonstrated service needs and evaluate service performance, and ultimately resolve any Customer Support Request